The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the various authors and forum participants on this web site do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of the YIP Institute or official policies of the YIP Institute. When partisan pieces are published, they are published with the express purpose of promoting dialogue around controversial policy issues.
The Institute for Youth in Policy has numerous internal documents. These include the Onboarding and Recruiting SOP, HR SOP, Code of Conduct, Leadership Policy and Procedure, Meeting Policy, Terminology, Staff/Volunteer Agreement, Volunteer Handbook, Acceptable Use Policy (AUP), and the Conduct and Removal SOP. All of these documents are considered confidential and hence may only be accessed by active members of the Institute and external legal counsel. Should said counsel require any of these documents, please reach out to [email protected] to put in a request.
Please find public information documents hyperlinked below. Simply click on the respective document you'd like to see and you will be redirected to the proper page.
The author of each article published on this web site owns his or her own words. The articles on this web site may be freely redistributed in other media and non-commercial publications as long as the following conditions are met:
- The redistributed article may not be abridged, edited or altered in any way without the express consent of the author.
- Credit must be clearly given to the author AND the Institute for Youth in Policy at the beginning of an article or after a respective quote.
- The redistributed article may not be sold for a profit or included in another media or publication that is sold for a profit without the express consent of the author.
The articles on this web site may be included in a commercial publication or other media only if prior consent for republication is received from the author. The author may request compensation for republication for commercial uses.
An article may be submitted for possible publication on this web site in the following manner:
- Send a short email message to [email protected] describing the article you would like to publish.
- If the editors respond by expressing interest in your article, please save the complete article in Rich Text Format and send it as an email attachment to [email protected]. Please include your full name, contact information (address and telephone number—to be used by the editors only), and a short bio.
- Articles are published on this web site only on the condition that the author agrees to the terms of the Copyright Statement and Policy above.